Getting older

I know this pink collage is quite a bit candy, but whatever, today are my birthday. I'm quite excited, while I'm going to celebrate them with some of my friends and that should be a fun. I wish the weather was better, but what can you do…


P.S. to my friends - Things to wish me:

  1. Finding a job - I really do need one, being unemployed is killing me
  2. Getting my MA - I hope that my thesis promoter will eventually recall me and give me the date
  3. Doing my driving license - it's definitely the highest time to do it
  4. Moving out - I really, really want to live on my own
  5. Visiting NYC - I've never been there and I'm dying to go (definitely to much "Sex and The City" & "Six Degrees") ;)


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails