Dreamy Bubble Chair

Wouldn't be nice to spend a free time in a giant soap bubble floating in the air. That's why I so much looove Bubble Chair, made by the Finnish designer Eero Aarnio . The Bubble Chair is acknowledged to make an atmosphere of artificial calm, quiet, and isolation on people sitting inside it. "After I had made the Ball Chair I wanted to have the light inside it and so I had the idea of a transparent ball where light comes from all directions. The only suitable material is acrylic which is heated and blown into shape like a soap bubble. Since I knew that the dome-shaped skylights are made in this way I contacted the manufacturer and asked if it would be technically possible to blow a bubble that is bigger than a hemisphere. The answer was yes. I had a steel ring made, the bubble was blown and cushions were added and the chair was ready. And again the name was obvious: BUBBLE.", says Aarnio about his design. For me the Bubble Chair is simply a masterpiece - I want it sooo, sooo badly!!!






1 komentarz:

  1. An exercise ball chair constantly shift under your weight and force you to maintain the best position for your spine in completely natural way. You make minute adjustments to leg, abdominal and back muscles, in fact almost every muscle in body. These constant, almost unnoticeable movements help maintain good blood circulation to all parts of body & even result in many burned calories. You actually be exercising without even realizing it.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails